Purple Mountain Holdings is the premier cash buyer of residential homes in Palmer Lake, CO. We work with homeowners who want a fair offer on their property with no commissions, no closing costs, and no hidden fees. We will make you a cash offer for your house, no matter its current condition!
Why We Are the Best Choice to Sell Your Home
Every day homeowners contact us looking for a fair offer on their home. We work with homeowners in all types of situations. Whether you’ve inherited a house, going through a divorce, upsizing, downsizing, or simply looking for a change of environment we are the top choice when selling your home in Palmer Lake:
- We Buy Houses in Any Condition – No matter the current condition, we will make you a fair cash offer on your property in ‘As-is’ condition.
- Easy Process & Fast – Overall, the entire process is simple and straightforward. A friendly phone call, a quick walk through, and closing can happen in as little as 2 days! No appraisals, no lenders, no formal inspections, no repairs to make…it’s that easy!
- Fair Price CASH offer for your Home. As an A+ accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we’ve been serving homeowners just like you for nearly a decade all over Colorado Springs.
4 Easy Steps to Sell Your Houses to Purple Mountain Holdings
Selling your home used to be such a hassle. It involved lengthy contracts, marketing, and listing at the appropriate time with an enormous amount of uncertainty making your next step difficult to plan. Now, we’ve changed all that, making the process of selling your house easier, faster, and without the headache. With just four simple steps, you can sell your home for cash on the date of your choice, in as little as two days!
- Call Us or Fill in the Form
- Meet with Our Team
- Get a Fair CASH Offer
- Sell your House and Get Paid
We Also Serve Following Cities in Colorado
About Palmer Lake, CO
Founded by General William Jackson Palmer in 1871, Palmer Lake, CO is one of three communities in the Tri-Lakes region. With a booming population of over 2,400, Palmer Lake features locally-owned shops, fantastic eateries, and even a museum run by the local historical society. The whole town is filled with wonder, just nestled in a quiet location at the base of the mountain range.