Whether you’re hoping to avoid working with real estate agents or just want a fast sale on your home, Purple Mountain Holdings should be your go-to buyer. When selling a home in Peyton, CO, you likely want money fast and with an ever-changing market, money is never a guarantee. With us, it is!
Why We Are the Best Choice to Sell Your Home
From the moment you call our offices, you’ll be treated with respect. We’re not a real estate brokerage and you’re not just another client to charge a commission to. In fact, we don’t have commissions, and no hidden fees, either. Instead, we’ll work with you to provide a fair price cash offer for your home. Some benefits of working with our team include:
- We Buy Houses in Any Condition – No matter the current condition, we will make you a fair cash offer on your property in ‘As-is’ condition.
- Easy Process & Fast – Overall, the entire process is simple and straightforward. A friendly phone call, a quick walk through, and closing can happen in as little as 2 days! No appraisals, no lenders, no formal inspections, no repairs to make…it’s that easy!
- Fair Price CASH offer for your Home. As an A+ accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we’ve been serving homeowners just like you for nearly a decade all over Colorado Springs.
4 Easy Steps to Sell Your Houses to Purple Mountain Holdings
Selling a home in Peyton, CO, has never been easier or more enjoyable. We’ve streamlined the process to remove the unnecessary costs, waiting, and hassles, just:
- Call Us or Fill in the Form
- Meet with Our Team
- Get a Fair CASH Offer
- Sell your House and Get Paid
We Also Serve Following Cities in Colorado
In Colorado, everyone works together. At Purple Mountain Holdings we strive to help those in need, and we help homeowners sell their properties in:
- Colorado Springs
- Manitou Springs
- Palmer Lake
- Old Colorado City
About Peyton, CO
At one point, Peyton had just 50 citizens. Farming and coal mining were the primary occupations in the region. After a devastating fire, the town rebuilt. We came back stronger than ever, and now our quaint village is thriving! With land and views galore, Peyton is close enough for convenience, but far enough to enjoy the peace and quiet of the idyllic Colorado lifestyle.